1) Bleeding pink: if the colour is pink. It is because you are losing little blood. When it’s of this type,it does not usually last for many days. If you happen to be in this category it can be a sign of hormonal infections or early pregnancy.
2) Orange red: This colour can be a sign of infection and the blood mixing with the fluids of the cervix and usually has a rotten smell.
3) Dark brown: Many women are often worried when they see this colour but you should know that it’s super normal. It can be the last blood of your menstruation or the beginning of a new one. Just be careful if you have a yellow or orange colour mixed with brown as it may be an infection.
4) Bright red: This colour is almost always a good sign,as it indicates that your period is normal and so it will be. If it lasts more than eight days and you still have the same colour. You should consult a doctor.
5) Abundant bleeding: It is super normal for women at some point in their period to have a strong bleeding and in each girl it happens at different times. If you have three to four days of heavy flow, you should visit a doctor.
6) Dark bordeaux: Generally at the beginning of a period the colour is usually dark bordeaux with lumps. But if it continues for several days. It can be miscarriage or benign tumor.
7) Blood spots: This usually at unexpected times. It may be a few days before the period indicating that you body is preparing for menstruation. It may also indicate menstral imbalance.
Please follow, like and share.